Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Yoga Bliss reserves the right to refuse admission to a Yoga Teacher Training, workshop or retreat.
- All trainees attending Teacher Training program must have their own travel and medical insurance for the duration of the training.
- By signing up to a Yoga Teacher Training Course, you commit to attending 100% of the classes with dedication and an open heart.
- Yoga Bliss is not responsible for any issues or complains with Green Garden Bungalows and Restaurant.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to the beginning of the training. If payment is not made by this deadline, Yoga Bliss reserves the right to offer your place to an alternate student and your deposit will be forfeited.
- If the trainee cancels the course more than 30 days prior to the start date, she/he will be entitled to a refund. The refund does not include the non-refundable deposit.
- If the trainee is unable to join the course for any reason, and it is within 30 days of the course start date, there will be absolutely no refund. This is the reason for the above requirement for you to have your own travel insurance. Please know that while we are empathetic toward any unforeseen circumstances, this policy will not be negotiated.
- Yoga Bliss reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course at any time, if the minimum number of students is not reached we will refund you 100% of the payment amount. In the unlikely event that a course will need to be rescheduled, we will offer you the opportunity to select a replacement course within the next 12 months. In case of the latter, there will be no refund given. Yoga Bliss is not to be held liable for flight costs or any other expenses accrued.
- If a student is asked to leave the course due to disrespectful or disruptive behaviour, no refund will be given.