“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
Yoga Bliss was founded in April 2016 with the idea of bringing Yoga to everyone. It is an international recognised Yoga Teacher Trainings centre that organises groups and individual yoga and surf retreats, yoga teacher training course and workshops. All our event are organised in the serenity of our indoor or outdoor yoga studio.
Yoga Bliss yoga school became alive with the collaboration of international yoga teacher and locals who wished to create a space where people could develop their yoga practice, spirituality and reconnect with themselves. A place where everybody is welcome.
From this collaboration, Yoga Bliss and Green Garden did create Yoga Bliss Lembongan shala which is located at the back of Green Garden Restaurant. Green Garden Restaurant offers healthy and local food options on Nusa Lembongan. It is the perfect island yoga retreat gateway.
Yoga Bliss Lembongan shala offers daily drop-in classes all year around for all levels of yoga practitioners. Join us for any class to meet our passionate and experienced international yoga teachers. Our classes style are from vinyasa flow to yin yoga with some restorative or ashtanga classes too.
The heart and the soul of our studio come radiantly alive once we step into our beautiful outdoor wooden shala.
Yoga Bliss does reinvest 6% of its income from the 200 hour and 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training courses into various projects supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan. Whether training members of the community as international Yoga Teachers or supporting waste management on the island or marine wildlife research, we feel we should give back to this magical place and the wonderful people and animals who live here on all the Nusa islands. We are also in awe of how beautiful it is here and can’t wait for you to meet the local manta rays, mola mola and all their underwater friends. Green Garden also has a dive centre on site so you do not have to go anywhere and can book everything from only one place. Scuba diving on Nusa Lembongan is not to be missed!
Yoga Bliss is a yoga alliance yoga school and is located close to Bali, on Nusa Lembongan island, 30 minutes away from Bali by boat. Nusa lembongan is starting to be the new bali yoga sphere as new yoga teacher training have taken place on the island. This island paradise begins to be a must to visit from Bali away from the traffic jam or the hawkers. A perfect place to relax, where the only things to do are scuba diving, snorkelling, freediving, surfing, sunbathing and of course yoga. This is your perfect spot to stop by to relax before or after visiting Ubud in Bali.
Yoga Bliss has been awarded Best Yoga Teacher Training in Bali and best Yoga Studio in Bali every year since 2017. It is a yoga alliance yoga teacher training school that is run by international yoga teacher. All our yoga teacher training courses have been registered with Yoga Alliance and lead to an international yoga teacher training certification.
Do you wish to become a vinyasa yoga teacher? Or maybe you wish to be able to teach more than one style of yoga? Join us now to realise your dream of doing your yoga teacher training certification with a yoga alliance registered school in Nusa Lembongan (Bali).
Yoga Bliss 200hour Yoga Teacher Training has been designed for those who believe, feel, and know that yoga is more than the physical practice of asana. Our intention is to properly train yoga students to become strong, confident, and knowledgeable yoga teachers. In addition to all of the relevant information about yoga philosophy, theory and teaching skills; we put a strong emphasis on deepening your personal practice. Thus, your yoga teacher training will be oriented toward expanding your own practice, while developing the ability to teach others.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to plan and teach Vinyasa or Ashtanga inspired and a Restorative or Yin yoga classes. This means that you will be qualified to be an ashtanga, restorative, yin and vinyasa yoga teacher. Our Yoga teacher training courses are perfect for anyone that want to develop the skills needed to teach yoga.
We do have different options to complete the 200 hour Teacher Training. The first option is to follow the course completely in person on Nusa Lembongan, Bali. This yoga training will give you the tools you need while having 3 weeks completely dedicated to learning.
If you feel that you need more time to digest knowledge you might want to choose our online yoga training option or even our half online and half in person yoga training course.
Part 1: 100 hour Yoga Online Yoga Teacher Training (Self paced)
• 30-hour Online Yin Yoga Module – Discover the Meridian Theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine – Learn how to practice and teach 25 Yin Yoga postures and several pranayama techniques – Study the variations of each pose for different bodies – Understand the benefits of a Yin Yoga practice and how to integrate it in your daily life. More details on this module of the yoga teacher training here.
• 20-hour Online Restorative Yoga Module – Discover the benefits of a Restorative Yoga practice on the body and mind – Learn how to practice and teach safely – Experience the effects of a daily pranayama and meditation practice – Learn how to set up and teach a restorative class. More details on this module of the yoga teacher training here.
• 20-hour Online Philosophy Module – Look into the history of yoga and the transformation from its ancient roots to the modern postural yoga we are accustomed to – Discern and overcome the obstacles to beginning a daily sadhana (spiritual practice) – Study the eight limbs of yoga and learn how to incorporate key elements into your teaching and your life – Discover the koshas and how they can be utilized as a catalyst for the learning process – Learn what constitutes a yogic lifestyle and the commitment required to proceed on this path. More details on this module of the yoga teacher training here.
• 30-hour Online Anatomy Module – Understand the anatomy of movement by studying the joints within the body – Recognise our inherent differences by observing your own body and identifying your own limits – Learn the fundamentals of Anatomy – Dive deeper into the different systems of the body (the skeletal system, the muscular system, the respiratory system & the nervous system) – Discover how the body works and apply this knowledge to your practice and teaching. More details on this module of the yoga teacher training here.
Part 2: 100 hour Yoga Online Yoga Teacher Training or On site in Nusa Lembongan, Bali (January and May 2021) or Online Teacher Training (release 2021)
• Practice & Teaching- Establish and deepen your personal practice – Learn the half-primary series of the Ashtanga Vinyasa System, as well as alignment for the asanas – Practice a variety of yang asana classes such as: Hatha, Flow, Power and Vinyasa – Discover how to successfully sequence a yoga class – Find out how to align yourself in poses so that you may remain safe from injury – Explore different variations of poses so that you may effectively teach to all levels – Enhance your communication skills and learn how to manage group dynamics – Understand the principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and adjusting – Discover and define your teaching style and the qualities needed as a teacher – Take a look at the business aspects of teaching yoga
• Pranayama, Meditation, Chanting and other practices – Practice a variety of pranayama and meditation techniques – Build a daily practice of pranayama and meditation – Learn how to use mantra and digital counting during pranayama – Chakra meditation practice – Explore the effects of a daily meditation practice – Practice techniques such as kriyas, mantras, and mudras
Yoga Bliss Retreat
Join us in paradise for a unique Yoga Retreat where you will experience our island lifestyle, bring serenity in your life, meet like minded people, swim into crystal clear water, develop your yoga practice, have fun, learn to surf in nusa lembongan and nusa penida, discover the joy of sound healing and perhaps swim with Manta Rays!
Our all year around Retreats can start at any day of the week and are available all year around.
They are yoga packages that includes different activities and accommodation.
The Heaven Retreat is a complete personalise retreat that follow all of your needs. This is your dream holiday and we will be pleased to set up everything for you to relax and enjoy your time on the island. What you do during your time with us is completely up to you (relaxing, yoga, diving, surfing, intensity, luxury or budget accommodation).
It’s up to you if you prefer to go surfing everyday with the Lembongan Surfing Team, take every yoga class you can or go snorkelling with the majestic Manta rays or even Scuba Diving! All of that followed by an amazing sunset and massages.
Let us organise everything for you, from the airport to your next destination! Our Pre and Post Retreat booking service is always available to answer any of your questions. Click here to learn more.
This course will be held at Yoga Bliss Lembongan, located on Nusa Lembongan island, 30 minutes away from Bali by boat. As a lot of travellers say Lembongan is similar to what Bali used to be 20 years ago. White sandy beach, blue clear water, quiet and a perfect spiritual place. This island paradise begin to be a must to visit from Bali away from the traffic jam or the hawkers. A perfect place to relax, where the only things to do are diving, snorkelling, surfing, sunbathing and of course yoga.
Yoga Bliss is in the heart of Nusa Lembongan close to all commodities. The beach is only 5 minutes walk away, but as you will see everything is really close on the island as its size is approximately 7km².
We have two beautiful shala: one indoor shala with air conditioning and an equipment room (for our mountain of props) and an open air shala equipped with props and fan to enjoy the wind
All the rooms at Green Garden Bungalows are on site and offer:
– Access to the swimming-pool
– Private terrace
– Private semi-outdoor bathroom with garden and hot water
– Air conditioning, mosquito net, WIFI, fridge, kettle and an umbrella.
If you choose the shared room, you will share these facilities with one other student. In this last case, you will occupied a twin bed room and have of course your own bed.