300 Hour Advanced YTTC
Are you a 200hr certified teacher looking to improve your teaching skills, explore advanced asanas and expand your yogic knowledge?
Or perhaps you feel the need to come back to the reason that you teach, to explore your core values and wisdom?
Have you been “waiting for the right time” to upgrade your certification to become a 500hr certified teacher?
It is said that “when the student is ready, the teacher will appear”
Join our incredibly knowledgeable teachers, who are wholly committed to living a yogic life, on an incredible journey of self-exploration and self-discovery
~This course is held only once per year and is limited to 16 students~
6% of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training Course will be invested into various projects supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan.
This Yoga Alliance registered 300hour certification course is your opportunity to deepen your understanding of what it means to live your life through yoga. You will gain unparalleled skills as a teacher as you uncover your svadharma, your unique path or purpose as it relates to your yoga teaching, and discover what it means to teach from your intention.
This 28-day journey will go beyond Yoga Alliance standards and transform your personal practice and teaching. This course offers an in-depth study of yoga philosophy, yoga anatomy, advanced sequencing and intentional assisting. Everything you need throughout the training (accommodation, food, massages etc.) can be included in the course fee, so there is nothing else for you to organise.
This Yoga Alliance accredited course is led by our experienced teacher trainers Gwendoline Ferreira (E-RYT500 & YACEP) and Lisa Nelson (E-RYT200, RYT500).
Upon course completion, and if you are a 200hour RYT with Yoga Alliance, you can apply for certification as an RYT500.
• Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics – An in-depth look into yoga philosophies and traditional texts such as the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita – Examination of the essential philosophies behind the science of Yoga – How to apply yogic principles into your lifestyle – Learn about the concepts of dharma and karma – What are the yoga teacher ethic principles – How to create a safe environment for your students with healthy boundaries – Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others through yoga (seva).
• The Art of Teaching – Find your voice, develop your teaching style and learn how to teach from a place of authenticity – Principles of teaching including demonstration, observation, assistance, adjustments and teaching ethics – Learn how to address the specific needs of individuals and special populations, to the degree possible in a group setting – Become an expert in communication by developing skills such as building group dynamics, managing time during classes, and how to establish priorities and safe boundaries with students – Learn what are the qualities of a yoga teachers – Understand the student learning process – Discover the business side of yoga, how to plan and lead your own masterclasses, workshops and retreats – Learn how to teach Pre-natal and Post-natal classes.
• Practice – Develop mastery in your personal practice – Explore advanced asanas and transitions – Understand that a personal practice is where the best teachers teach from, so the time spent mastering yours will be invaluable – Several opportunities to teach a class in your preferred style and receive constructive feedback from your teachers and classmates – Observe and assist other students teaching to understand your different role as a yoga teacher.
• The Art of Adjusting – Philosophy and ethics in teaching and touching – The principles of hands-on teaching – Learn to see and understand students in asana – Discover how to approach, assess and communicate with students – Adjustment positioning and techniques – Practice verbal and physical adjustments for all the main asana categories.
• Pranayama & Meditation – Build a daily practice of pranayama and meditation – Integrate knowledge into your practice and teaching – Explore the effect of a daily pranayama & meditation practice.
• Anatomy and Physiology – Applied anatomy – Individual alignment based on personal body structure – How to observe bodies? – How to teach students with injuries, limitations or hyper-mobility? – Understanding what stops me and my students during asana class? – Anatomy of the core – Deepen your knowledge on the energetic bodies – Explore a deeper understanding of the Chakra system including; how to maintain their balance, their relationship to your practice, and how observing imbalances in students can make you a better teacher.
• Functional Mobility – An introduction to methods for assessing and expanding active, useable, functional ranges of motion -Explore the difference between flexibility and mobility and why being flexible could potentially be a liability -Discover how to increase mobility and movement potential/variability -Learn how to enhance the long term health and longevity of joints -Improve your kinesthetic awareness, proprioception, neuromuscular coordination and strength development -Introduction to basic primal movement patterns, quadrupedaling, & locomotion- Apply principles to improve articular prerequisite for inversions, arm balancing & other movement skill acquisition- Creatively integrate expanded movement variability into both practice & teaching
• And so much more! – Unleash your creativity by learning how to develop sequences that are playful, safe, and beneficial to your students – Several opportunities to teach a class in your preferred style and receive constructive feedback from your teachers and classmates.
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Graduates of any 200-hour yoga teacher training
Those who wish to deepen their personal practice and expand their teaching skills
Those attempting to master the art of both verbal and hands-on adjustments
Those looking to gain an in-depth understanding of yoga anatomy
Those who feel they completed a TTC with still so much left to learn about yoga philosophy
Those who truly believe that yoga can be used to change the world!
Yoga teachers with more than a year of teaching experience
(course only without food and accommodation)
We reinvest 6% of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training into various projects such as School development, Bottle for Botol, Trash Hero Lembongan, Lembongan Cleaning, Marine Megafauna Foundation, Paws of Lembongan and others, supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan. More informations here.
INCLUDED IN ‘COURSE ONLY’ PACKAGE
• Yoga Teacher Training Course
• 6% of the total price redirected to fund environmental and community projects
• 1 hour Balinese massage at our partner Spa Centre
• 1 Trash Hero Stainless steel bottle
• Yoga Bliss YTTC Manual
• Yoga Bliss Tote bag to reduce use of single use plastic
• 1 snorkelling trip to maybe see some Manta Rays
• Free coffee, tea and water all day
Contact us directly for the food or accommodation options
6 to 8.30 am Morning Sadhana
8.30 to 9.30 am Breakfast
9.30 to 12 Asana lab/discussion/lecture
12 to 1 pm Lunch break
1 to 5 pm Asana lab/discussion/lecture
5 to 7.30 pm Evening practice
This course will be held at Yoga Bliss Lembongan, located on Nusa Lembongan island, 30 minutes away from Bali by boat. As a lot of travellers say Lembongan is similar to what Bali used to be 20 years ago. White sandy beach, blue clear water, quiet and a perfect spiritual place. This island paradise begin to be a must to visit from Bali away from the traffic jam or the hawkers. A perfect place to relax, where the only things to do are diving, snorkelling, surfing, sunbathing and of course yoga.
Yoga Bliss is in the heart of Nusa Lembongan close to all commodities. The beach is only 5 minutes walk away, but as you will see everything is really close on the island as its size is approximately 7km².
We have two beautiful shala: one indoor shala with air conditioning and an equipment room (for our mountain of props) and an open air shala equipped with props and fan to enjoy the wind
Food is important as it’s what keeping us functioning. We choose what we eat but sometimes we loose track and it can be hard in our busy world to take care of ourselves. What you eat affects your body and your mind in different way.
If you choose the full pension package, Green Garden Restaurant will provide you 3 meals a day of healthy local food. The Restaurant is located just at the front of the shala.
You will have the choice between:
– A package not including food to have the freedom to eat wherever you want
– A package including breakfast only or full pension to save you some times between classes (meat/fish, vegan and vegetarian options)
All the rooms at Green Garden Bungalows are on site and offer:
– Access to the swimming-pool
– Private terrace
– Private semi-outdoor bathroom with garden and hot water
– Air conditioning, mosquito net, WIFI, fridge, kettle and an umbrella.
If you choose the shared room, you will share these facilities with one other student. In this last case, you will occupied a twin bed room and have of course your own bed.