200 Hour Yin & Yang YTTC
Want to step forward and deepen your yoga practice, learn how to teach safely and have a broader knowledge in anatomy, philosophy, yoga history and more? This is an incredible opportunity for all yoga practitioners. This course is limited to 16 students! Six percent of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training Course will be invest into various projects supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan.
NEXT COURSES DATES
• August 4th to 25th 2019:
5 spots available
– 4 in private bungalows
– 1 in shared bungalows
• September 22nd to October 13th 2019 (booking open)
This training has been designed for those who believe, feel, and know that yoga is more than the physical practice of asana. Our intention is to properly train yoga students to become strong, confident, and knowledgeable teachers. In addition to all of the relevant information about yoga philosophy, theory and teaching skills; we put a strong emphasis on developing your personal practice thus your training will be oriented toward deepening your own practice while showing you how to teach others.
• Philosophy – Study of yoga philosophy and traditional texts – The eight limbs of yoga and how to incorporate key elements into your teaching – Understanding the koshas and how they relate to the way we learn – Yogic lifestyle and commitment – Ethic principles for yoga teachers.
• Practice & Teaching- Establishing and deepening your personal practice – Half Primary Series of the Ashtanga Vinyasa System as well as adjustments for all asana – Power, Hatha and Vinyasa style classes and sequencing – Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga practice, modifications and adjustments – Successful sequencing of a 90 minute yoga class – Learn to align yourselves correctly in poses to keep you stable and safe from injury – Guide you in how to correctly align yourself, and your students, in postures, and will show different variations to effectively teach all levels – Develop your communication skills – How to teach individually in a group setting – Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and adjustment – Discover and define your teaching style and the qualities needed as a teacher – Learn more about the student learning process – Business aspects of teaching yoga – Practice teaching, adjusting, assisting and observing.
• Pranayama, Meditation, Chanting and other practices – Pranayama and meditation techniques – Build a daily practice of pranayama and meditation – Learn how to use mantra and digital counting during pranayama – Chakra meditation practice – Explore the effect of a daily meditation practice – Explore different practices such as kriyas, chanting mantra and other traditional techniques.
• Anatomy and Physiology – Anatomy of movements by studying each joints of the body – Understand individual differences by observing your own body and identifying your own limits – Learn how the body works and apply this knowledge to your practice and teaching – Learn about the chakras including characteristics, location, and how they are responsible for the way we move.
INCLUDED IN ‘COURSE ONLY’ PACKAGE
• Yoga Teacher Training Course
• 6% of the total price redirected to fund environmental and community projects
• 1 hour Balinese massage at our partner Spa Centre
• 1 snorkelling excursion to encounter marine life and maybe Manta rays
• 1 Welcome Pack including a Trash Hero Bali Stainless steel bottle, our Yoga Bliss YTTC manual all packed in our Yoga Bliss Tote bag to reduce use of single use plastic and some added surprises!
• Free coffee, tea and water all day
Depending on your own package
• 21 nights accommodation at Green Garden Bungalows or at our partner guesthouse
• 1 or 3 meals a day at Green Garden Restaurant (depending on your package)
Contact us directly at email@example.com to make your own package.
• Bank transfer and money exchange fees
• Transports (around 40$ return ticket from Bali)
This course will be held at Yoga Bliss Lembongan, located on Nusa Lembongan island, 30 minutes away from Bali by boat. As a lot of travellers say Lembongan is similar to what Bali used to be 20 years ago. White sandy beach, blue clear water, quiet and a perfect spiritual place. This island paradise begin to be a must to visit from Bali away from the traffic jam or the hawkers. A perfect place to relax, where the only things to do are diving, snorkelling, surfing, sunbathing and of course yoga.
The shala is in the heart of Lembongan close to all commodities. The beach is only 5 minutes walk away, but as you will see everything is really close on the island as its size is approximately 7km².
Food is important as it’s what keeping us functioning. We choose what we eat but sometimes we loose track and it can be hard in our busy world to take care of ourselves. What you eat affects your body and your mind in different way. During your training with us you will have the time to explore new food, new way of eating and cleansing, It will always be a choice coming from you and we will not ask you to follow a particular path.
If you choose the full pension package, Green Garden Restaurant will provide you 3 meals a day of healthy local food. The Restaurant is located just at the front of the shala. You will have the choice between a package not including food to have the freedom to eat wherever you want or a package including food to save you some time. Green Garden offers a special menu for our venue where you will find many choices including meat/fish, vegan and vegetarian options.
For your stay with us, we offer you different options to suits all budget.
All the rooms at Green Garden Bungalows are on site and offer access to the swimming-pool, a private terrace, a private semi-outdoor bathroom with garden and hot water, air conditioning, a mosquito net, WIFI, a fridge, a kettle and an umbrella. If you choose the shared room, you will share these facilities with one other student. In this last case, you will occupied a twin bed room and have of course your own bed.
To know more about the different packages and our partner guesthouse availabilities please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHEDULE (may change)
6 to 8 am Ashtanga or Vinyasa asana practice
8 to 9 am Breakfast
9 to 10 am Anatomy or Philosophy
10 to 1 pm Asana lab / Sequencing
1 to 2 pm Lunch break
2 to 4 pm Anatomy or Philosophy
4 to 5 pm Pranayama/Meditation
5 to 7 pm Yin or Restorative Yoga
Sunday is a day off (snorkelling excursion included)
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
• Students with a minimum of 1 year dedicated asana practice in Vinyasa, Ashtanga or Hatha Yoga
• Those interested in deepening their practice and learning how to teach others
• Those wishing to discover more about yoga anatomy and philosophy and how to integrate this knowledge into their practice and teaching
• Those believing in the synchrony of breath and movement in yoga
To teach Yoga authentically, we must first have an established personal practice. During this intensive course we will practice different styles of yoga including Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, Power, Restorative and Yin Yoga. To be certify as a yoga teacher you will need to follow the full course, including all different asana style classes.
You feel ready to take the next step and wish to become a Certified Yoga Teacher?
We recommend you to have at least 1 year of a regular and dedicated Yoga asana practice in one of the yang style that will be taught during the course and to read the books that are on our recommended reading list.
You wish to develop your own practice, learn more about Yoga and all its aspects, but you are not ready or do not wish to become a certified Yoga Teacher yet?
This course is also for you! It can be difficult to find the time and/or a place where to learn and practice more intensively than drop-in classes, so this is an opportunity to do so without expectation of becoming a yoga teacher.
If this is your wish, we recommend you to have practiced any style of yoga for at least 6 months. We will work with you to develop a daily asana, pranayama and meditation practice that best suits you. You will be able to follow exactly the same class schedule as those who are choosing to become certified, without the stress of completing a final examination. You will have some free time during the last days of the training as some hours are dedicated to the exams.
During the last week of the training you will have different assessment to complete, some written and some practical. These assessments concern Anatomy – Philosophy – Yin OR Restorative style asana/teaching and Yang (Vinyasa OR Ashtanga) style asana/teaching.
If upu book directly with us, we reinvest 6% of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training into various projects such as School development, Bottle for Botol, Trash Hero Lembongan, Lembongan Cleaning, Marine Megafauna Foundation and others, supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan. More informations here.
All payments are non-refundable
To know more about the different packages please send us an email at email@example.com