20-hour Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Do you wish to become a Restorative Yoga Certified Teacher? This is an amazing opportunity for all yoga practitioners and teachers. This course is limited to 16 students ! Six percent of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training Course will be invest into various projects supporting the local community and protecting the natural environ ment of Nusa Lembongan.
For 200 hour certified Yoga Teachers, this course is eligible for 20-hour CEUs with Yoga Alliance.
NEXT COURSES DATES
• July 6th to 8th 2019 (booking open)
Restorative yoga is a practice in and of itself for people of all ages, at all levels of yoga experience, and in all states of health. It does not create health or relaxation. It creates a space where, with the support of props, it might happen.
This healing yoga practice benefits every types of body, reduces stress and soothe the sympathetic nervous system. It gives time and space to your body so it can restore itself. In this training you will learn straightforward techniques to practice and teach Restorative Yoga.
In our culture of constant activity and distraction everything seems to accelerate and we find ourselves over stimulated and constantly trying to catch up and keep pace. In this training you will learn how to work with your nervous system and breath to decelerate, slow down and discover spaciousness and stillness within. It is by experiencing this relaxation state first that you will be able to guide your students into a similar experience.
This is a gentle and supportive style of Yoga that uses various props to support the body. When the body is fully supported, it will naturally relax, releasing deeply held tensions. Restorative yoga is the Art of non-doing, and focuses on effortlessness and ease, using well-placed blankets, bolsters, yoga straps, and chairs to safely support the body in various postures. This process invokes a natural state of balance, regeneration, and deep rest.
It is a soothing, nurturing and slow paced practice that promotes the healing effects of rest. This is especially helpful for insomnia, depression, stress, low back pain, anxiety etc. In this training inspired by the teaching of Judith Hanson Lasater, you will learn straightforward techniques to practice and teach Restorative Yoga.
During this 20-hour Restorative Yoga YTTC, you will learn:
– What is Restorative Yoga?
– The history and yoga lineage of restorative yoga
– The Relaxation Response
– How to practice and teach Restorative Yoga?
– A selection of restorative postures
– The use of props to support the body
– The power of Touch
– The language of restorative yoga; choice of language to deepen the restorative experience
– Optimising the environment; classroom and studio set-up to support the restorative experience
– Sequencing the restorative yoga practice
– Integrating restorative yoga into Hatha, Vinyasa, Power and Yin style yoga classes
– How to set up a Restorative Yoga class?
– The benefits of restorative yoga on the mind & the body
– The effects of this practice on the nervous system
We will practice teaching since day 1 and provide each students with constructive feedback. After completion of this course you will be able to confidently practice and teach Restorative Yoga.
• All tuition fees and theory courses
• Manual and certification
• Hotel/Airport transfers from and to Bali
• 1 Welcome Pack including a Trash Hero Bali Stainless steel bottle, our Yoga Bliss YTTC manual all packed in our Yoga Bliss Tote bag to reduce use of single use plastic and some added surprises!
• 3 nights accommodation
• 3 meals a day at Green Garden Restaurant
• Free refill water, coffee, and tea all day
• 6% of the total price redirected to fund environmental and community projects
• Bank transfer and money exchange fees
This course will be held at Yoga Bliss Lembongan, located on Nusa Lembongan island, 30 minutes away from Bali by boat. As a lot of travellers say Lembongan is similar to what Bali used to be 20 years ago. White sandy beach, blue clear water, quiet and a perfect spiritual place. This island paradise begin to be a must to visit from Bali away from the traffic jam or the hawkers. A perfect place to relax, where the only things to do are diving, snorkelling, surfing, sunbathing and of course yoga.
The shala is in the heart of Lembongan close to all commodities. The beach is only 5 minutes walk away, but as you will see everything is really close on the island as its size is approximately 7km².
Food is important as it’s what keeping us functioning. We choose what we eat but sometimes we loose track and it can be hard in our busy world to take care of ourselves. What you eat affects your body and your mind in different way. During your training with us you will have the time to explore new food, new way of eating and cleansing, It will always be a choice coming from you and we will not ask you to follow a particular path.
If you choose the full pension package, Green Garden Restaurant will provide you 3 meals a day of healthy local food. The Restaurant is located just at the front of the shala. You will have the choice between a package not including food to have the freedom to eat wherever you want or a package including food to save you some time. Green Garden offers a special menu for our venue where you will find many choices including meat/fish, vegan and vegetarian options.
For your stay with us, we offer you different options to suits all budget.
All the rooms at Green Garden Bungalows are on site and offer access to the swimming-pool, a private terrace, a private semi-outdoor bathroom with garden and hot water, air conditioning, a mosquito net, WIFI, a fridge, a kettle and an umbrella. If you choose the shared room, you will share these facilities with one other student. In this last case, you will occupied a twin bed room and have of course your own bed.
To know more about the different packages and our partner guesthouse availabilities please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHEDULE (may change)
6th and 7th July: 9am to 5pm
8th July: 9am to 4pm
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
• Students with a dedicated yoga practice
• Those interested in deepening their practice and learning how to teach others
• Those wishing to discover more about Restorative Yoga and how to integrate this knowledge into their practice and teaching
If you book directly with us, we reinvest 6% of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training into various projects such as School development, Bottle for Botol, Trash Hero Lembongan, Lembongan Cleaning, Marine Megafauna Foundation and others, supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan. More informations here.
All payments are non-refundable
To know more about the different packages please send us an email at email@example.com