100 Hour Sequencing & Adjustment YTTC
Do you want to learn how to sequence transformational yoga classes and adjust students safely so that they may discover their full potential?
Are you a graduate of a 200hr YTT looking to enhance your yoga education?
Or perhaps your yoga practice (or teaching) feels a bit flat and you’re looking for a transformational shift that brings you to the next level?
Yoga Bliss offers you an incredible opportunity to go deeper into your own self-understanding, healing and evolution with this 100-hour Advanced Training; offered only once per year!
~This course is limited to 16 students~
6% of the price of this course will be invested into various projects supporting the local community, and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan.
Upon completion of this course, you will have a new-found confidence in your ability to assist and adjust students safely during their practice. You will be able to design an array of classes with specific outcomes and to teach yoga as a holistic science––one that that touches body, mind and soul.
This 100-hour Yoga Alliance accredited course (80 contact hours and 20 non-contact hours) is led by our senior teachers Lisa Nelson (RYT500) and Gwendoline Ferreira (E-RYT500 & YACEP). If you are already a 200-hour RYT, upon completion of the course and the accompanying project, you will be eligible to apply for 100 hours of continuing education credits.
In order to continue growing as a teacher, all Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) must complete 45 hours of Continuing Education every 3 years.
• Philosophy – Develop a deeper understanding of the Chakras and their effect upon the body as they express the embodiment of spiritual energy through the physical plane – Discover the Pancha Maha Bhutas (Five Great Elements) and learn how to find and dissolve imbalances to align body, mind, and soul – Explore Sadhana Pada, from the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, followed by practical tips on how to integrate their wisdom into your daily life, personal practice and teaching
• The Science of Sequencing – Learn Vinyasa Krama, the science of sequencing, and how to systematically design classes to help your students achieve specific goals – Discover that there are a variety of ways to sequence classes that are powerful, effective, and purposeful – Unearth how to help your students release fear so that they may take aim at intimidating poses – Find out how to build smart and creative sequences that will make challenging poses accessible
• Practice – Establish and refine your personal practice – Learn how to use your life experiences as inspiration for your classes – Find your voice and learn how to teach from a place of authenticity – Explore intermediate and advanced asanas and transitions
• The Art of Adjusting – Philosophy and ethics in teaching and touching – The principles of hands-on teaching – Learn to see and understand students in asana – Discover how to approach, assess and communicate with students – Adjustment positioning and techniques – Practical classes where you can safely adjust students with your teachers – Learn how to adjust the main categories of asana from standing to sitting, twist etc. – Practice and learn adjustments everyday
• Pranayama & Meditation – Pranayama and meditation techniques – Explore the effect of a daily meditation practice
• Anatomy and Physiology – Understand individual differences – The physiology of our tissues – Anatomy as a foundation to build sequences and appropriate adjustments
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
• Graduates of any 200-hour yoga teacher training
• Those who wish to learn how to create sequences that go beyond the standard “asana class”
• Those looking to enhance their skills in yoga instruction by finding an authentic connection with students
• Those attempting to master the art of both verbal and hand-on adjustments
• Those wishing to achieve in-depth understanding of yoga anatomy
• Those who believe in the healing power of yoga and its ability to transform your life
(course only without food and accommodation)
We reinvest 6% of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training into various projects such as School development, Bottle for Botol, Trash Hero Lembongan, Lembongan Cleaning, Marine Megafauna Foundation and others, supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan. More informations here.
INCLUDED IN ‘COURSE ONLY’ PACKAGE
• Yoga Teacher Training Course
• 6% of the total price redirected to fund environmental and community projects
• 1 hour Balinese massage at our partner Spa Centre
• 1 Trash Hero Stainless steel bottle
• Yoga Bliss YTTC Manual
• Yoga Bliss Tote bag to reduce use of single use plastic
• 1 snorkelling trip to maybe see some Manta Rays
• Free coffee, tea and water all day
Contact us directly for the food or accommodation options
6 to 8 am Morning Sadhana
8 to 9 am Breakfast
9 to 10.30 Philosophy
10.30 to 1pm Sequencing and methodology
1 to 2 pm Lunch break
2 to 3 pm Anatomy of asana
3 to 5 pm Adjustment principles and practice
5 to 6 pm Pranayama and meditation techniques
This course will be held at Yoga Bliss Lembongan, located on Nusa Lembongan island, 30 minutes away from Bali by boat. As a lot of travellers say Lembongan is similar to what Bali used to be 20 years ago. White sandy beach, blue clear water, quiet and a perfect spiritual place. This island paradise begin to be a must to visit from Bali away from the traffic jam or the hawkers. A perfect place to relax, where the only things to do are diving, snorkelling, surfing, sunbathing and of course yoga.
Yoga Bliss is in the heart of Nusa Lembongan close to all commodities. The beach is only 5 minutes walk away, but as you will see everything is really close on the island as its size is approximately 7km².
We have two beautiful shala: one indoor shala with air conditioning and an equipment room (for our mountain of props) and an open air shala equipped with props and fan to enjoy the wind
Food is important as it’s what keeping us functioning. We choose what we eat but sometimes we loose track and it can be hard in our busy world to take care of ourselves. What you eat affects your body and your mind in different way.
If you choose the full pension package, Green Garden Restaurant will provide you 3 meals a day of healthy local food. The Restaurant is located just at the front of the shala.
You will have the choice between:
– A package not including food to have the freedom to eat wherever you want
– A package including breakfast only or full pension to save you some times between classes (meat/fish, vegan and vegetarian options).
All the rooms at Green Garden Bungalows are on site and offer:
– Access to the swimming-pool
– Private terrace
– Private semi-outdoor bathroom with garden and hot water
– Air conditioning, mosquito net, WIFI, fridge, kettle and an umbrella.
If you choose the shared room, you will share these facilities with one other student. In this last case, you will occupied a twin bed room and have of course your own bed.