Early bird discount if you book before June!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEXT COURSES DATES
February 10th to March 11th 2019
THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS IS 16
We reinvest 6% of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training into various projects supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan.
This 300 hours Teacher Training Program is an amazing opportunity to continue your study of Yoga. You will gain world class skills as a teacher, finding your own voice, learning hands-on adjustment, intelligent cueing, sequencing and so much more! Following the lineage of Krishnamacharya, we will dive into your own practice depending on your needs and integrating Yoga as a therapy. Be prepare to reconnect with yourself!!
- Asana Led classes and self-practice
- Sequencing workshop
- Pranayama and meditation techniques
- Practical anatomy
- Establishing a successful self-practice of asana, pranayama and meditation
- Yoga therapy
- Finding your voice as a teacher
- Methodology of teaching
- Small groups guarantee with maximum 16 students per training
- An in-depth look into the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita and other sacred texts
- Thorough examination of the essential philosophies behind the science of Yoga
- Explore a deeper understanding of the Chakra system including; how to maintain their balance, their relationship to your practice, and how observing imbalances in students can make you a better teacher
THE ART OF TEACHING
- Find your voice and learn how to teach from a place of authenticity
- Principles of teaching including observation, adjustments and teaching ethics
- Unleash your creativity by learning how to develop sequences that are playful, safe, and beneficial to your students
- Several opportunities to teach a class in your preferred style and receive constructive feedback from your teacher and classmates
- Discover how to plan and lead your own masterclasses, workshops and retreats
- Develop mastery in your personal practice
- Explore advanced asanas and transitions
- Understand that a personal practice is where the best teachers teach from, so the time spent mastering yours will be invaluable
ANATOMY AND YOGA AS A THERAPY
- Yoga as a physical therapy
- Anatomy of asana
- Study of the locomotor system
- Understanding what stops me and my students?
- Anatomy of the core and of the breath
THE ART OF ADJUSTING
- Philosophy and ethics in teaching and touching
- The principles of hands-on teaching
- Learn to see and understand students in asana
- Discover how to approach, assess and communicate with students
- Adjustment positioning and techniques
PRANAYAMA AND MEDITATION
- Build a daily practice of pranayama and meditation
- Integrate knowledge into your practice and teaching
- Understand how pranayama creates health and its use in therapeutic applications
- Use of mantra and digital counting during pranayama
- Chakra meditation practice
- Explore the effect of a daily meditation practice
- What is Restorative Yoga?
- Practice and learn how to lead relaxing, re-enregizing and de-stressing classes
- The Art of doing nothing
- Restorative Yoga and Yoga Therapy
– 30 nights accommodation
– 3 meals a day at Green Garden Restaurant
– Unlimited Yoga classes and use of the shala
– 6% of the total price redirected for community project
– 1 spa treatment as a Balinese massage at our partner Spa Center
– 1 snorkeling excursion to encounter marine life and maybe Manta rays 🙂
– 1 Welcome Pack including a Trash Hero Bali Stainless steel bottle, our Yoga Bliss YTTC Manual and some surprises!
– Free coffee, tea and refill water all day
– Bank transfert fees and money exchange fees
– Transports (around 30$ return ticket from Bali)
Yoga Bliss is located on Lembongan island, 30 minutes away from Bali. As a lot of travellers say it’s like Bali used to be 20 years ago. White sandy beach, blue clear water, quiet and a perfect spiritual place. This island paradise begin to be a must to visit from Bali away from the traffic jam or the hawkers. A perfect place to relax, where the only things to do are diving, snorkelling, surfing, hiking, sunbathing and yoga.
Our shala is in the heart of Lembongan close to all commodities. The beach is only 5 minutes away, but as you will see everything is really close on the island as its size is approximately 8km².
Food is important as it’s what keeping us functioning. We choose what we eat but sometimes we loose track and it can be hard in our busy world to take care of ourselves. What you eat affects your body and your mind in different way.
During your training with us you will have the time to explore new food, new way of eating and cleansing, It will always be a choice coming from you and we will not ask you to follow a particular path.
We will provide you 3 meals a day of healthy local food at our Green Garden Eco Warung, located at the same place than the shala. You will have the choice between a vegan, a vegetarian and a meat option.
For your stay with us, we offer you different options to suits all budget:
Yoga Bliss Private Deluxe Bungalows: offers a private terrace, a private bathroom with hot water, air conditioning, a mosquito net, WIFI, a fridge, a kettle and an umbrella. That is our students preferred choice! We only have 5 bungalows at the moment so make sure to reserve your spot in advance.
Partner Guesthouse: We usually book rooms at Nyoman Guesthouse which is located just 5 minutes walk from Yoga Bliss and offers nice room with double large bed or twin bed for the shared room (AC/FAN depending of your choice), private bathroom and WIFI. We might have to change guesthouse from time to time but will always maintain the same standards.
We reinvest 6% of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training into various projects, as Trash Hero Lembongan for example, supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan.
Yoga Bliss Private Deluxe Bungalows
62.000.000 IDR all included
60.000.000 IDR all included in Private AC Room
56.000.000 IDR all included in Private FAN Room
55.000.000 IDR all included in Shared AC Room
Contact us for early bird and last minute discount at email@example.com
Students must already have a 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Certification with Yoga Bliss Lembongan or any other Yoga Studio and 1 year of teaching to take the most of this course.
If you are interested and would like to take a step forward and sign up with us to do your 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org