100hour Yoga Teacher Training
Welcome to our 100hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Do you wish to get a refresher as a yoga teacher and expand your teaching skills?
This is an incredible opportunity for certified yoga teachers.
6% of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training Course in Lembongan will be invested into various projects supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan.
NEXT COURSES DATES
May 21st to June 1st, 2023
October 22nd to November 2nd, 2023
This training has been designed for certified yoga teachers. During those 12 days together, you will expand your yoga practice, ditch common myth about yoga asana and review the way you have been cueing and teaching to deliver transformational yoga classes that goes beyond the standards of any yoga teacher training our there. This 100-hour Yoga Alliance accredited course is led by our senior teachers Lisa Nelson (E-RYT500 & YACEP) and Gwendoline Ferreira (E-RYT500 & YACEP).
• Practice & Teaching – Establish and deepen your personal practice – Practice a variety of yang asana classes such as: Hatha, Flow, Power, Ashtanga and Vinyasa – Discover how to successfully sequence a yoga class – Find out how to align yourself and your students in poses so that you may remain safe from injury – Explore different variations of poses so that you may effectively teach to all levels – Enhance your communication skills and learn how to manage group dynamics – Understand the principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and adjusting – Discover and define your teaching style and the qualities needed as a teacher – Take a better look at the business aspects of teaching yoga
• Pranayama, Meditation, Chanting and other practices – Practice a variety of pranayama and meditation techniques – Build a daily practice of pranayama and meditation – Learn how to use mantra and digital counting during pranayama – Chakra meditation practice – Explore the effects of a daily meditation practice – Practice techniques such as kriyas, mantras, and mudras
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
• Yoga teachers with a minimum of 1 year of a dedicated asana practice in Vinyasa, Ashtanga or Hatha Yoga
• Yoga teachers interested in deepening their personal practice
• Yoga teachers that feel stuck in their way of teaching, sequencing or cueing and need a boost of inspiration
Price: 17.000.000 IDR
(course only without food and accommodation)
We reinvest 6% of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training on Nusa Lembongan into various projects such as School development, Bottle for Botol, Trash Hero Lembongan, Lembongan Cleaning, Marine Megafauna Foundation and others, supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan. More informations here.
This course will be held at Yoga Bliss Lembongan, located on Nusa Lembongan island, 30 minutes away from Bali by boat. As a lot of travellers say Lembongan is similar to what Bali used to be 20 years ago. White sandy beach, blue clear water, quiet and a perfect spiritual place. This island paradise begin to be a must to visit from Bali away from the traffic jam or the hawkers. A perfect place to relax, where the only things to do are diving, snorkelling, surfing, sunbathing and of course yoga.
Yoga Bliss is in the heart of Nusa Lembongan close to all commodities. The beach is only 5 minutes walk away, but as you will see everything is really close on the island as its size is approximately 7km².
We have two beautiful shala: one indoor shala with air conditioning and an equipment room (for our mountain of props) and an open air shala equipped with props and fan to enjoy the wind
Food is important as it’s what keeping us functioning. We choose what we eat but sometimes we loose track and it can be hard in our busy world to take care of ourselves. What you eat affects your body and your mind in different way.
If you choose the full pension package, Green Garden Restaurant will provide you 3 meals a day of healthy local food. The Restaurant is located just at the front of the shala. We recommend the breakfast only package for more flexibility.
You will have the choice between:
– A package not including food to have the freedom to eat wherever you want
– A package including breakfast only or full pension to save you some times between classes (meat/fish, vegan and vegetarian options).
Green Garden Bungalows is located at the back of the shala and offer:
– Access to the swimming-pool
– Private terrace
– Private semi-outdoor bathroom with garden and hot water
– Air conditioning, mosquito net, WIFI, fridge, kettle and an umbrella.
If you choose the shared room, you will share these facilities with one other student. In this last case, you will occupied a twin bed room and have of course your own bed.