NEXT COURSES DATES
May 2019 (dates will come soon)
THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS IS 16
We reinvest 6% of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training into various projects supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan.
- Thorough examination of the essential philosophies behind the science of Yoga, specifically Vinyasa Krama
- Develop a deeper understanding of the Chakra system and their function in how we move
- Explore Sadhana Pada, the Portion on Practice, from the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
THE ART OF SEQUENCING
- Find your voice and learn how to teach from a place of authenticity
- Unleash your creativity by learning how to develop sequences that are playful, safe, and beneficial to your students
- Explore different ways of sequencing classes including: themed, energy centre specific, peak pose, and intentional
- Understand how to cue a variety of asanas along with modifications for beginner and advanced students
- Establishing and refining your personal practice is a key element of the program
- Learn how to use your life experiences as inspiration for your classes
- Explore intermediate and advanced asanas and transitions
THE ART OF ADJUSTING
- Philosophy and ethics in teaching and touching
- The principles of hands-on teaching
- Learn to see and understand students in asana
- Discover how to approach, assess and communicate with students
- Adjustment positioning and techniques
- Practical classes where you can safely adjust students with your teacher
PRANAYAMA AND MEDITATION
- Pranayama and meditation techniques
- Build a daily practice of pranayama and meditation
- Learn how to use mantra and digital counting during pranayama
- Chakra meditation practice
- Explore the effect of a daily meditation practice
- Understand individual differences
- The physiology of our tissues
- Anatomy as a foundation to build sequences and appropriate adjustments
– 9 nights accommodation
– 3 meals a day at Green Garden Restaurant
– Unlimited Yoga classes and use of the shala
– 6% of the total price redirected for community project
– 1 spa treatment as a Balinese massage at our partner Spa Center
– 1 snorkeling excursion to encounter marine life and maybe Manta rays 🙂
– 1 Welcome Pack including a Trash Hero Bali Stainless steel bottle, our Yoga Bliss YTTC Manual and some surprises!
– Free coffee, tea and refill water all day
– Bank transfert fees and money exchange fees
– Transports (around 30$ return ticket from Bali)
Yoga Bliss is located on Lembongan island, 30 minutes away from Bali. As a lot of travellers say it’s like Bali used to be 20 years ago. White sandy beach, blue clear water, quiet and a perfect spiritual place. This island paradise begin to be a must to visit from Bali away from the traffic jam or the hawkers. A perfect place to relax, where the only things to do are diving, snorkelling, surfing, hiking, sunbathing and yoga.
Our shala is in the heart of Lembongan close to all commodities. The beach is only 5 minutes away, but as you will see everything is really close on the island as its size is approximately 8km².
Food is important as it’s what keeping us functioning. We choose what we eat but sometimes we loose track and it can be hard in our busy world to take care of ourselves. What you eat affects your body and your mind in different way.
During your training with us you will have the time to explore new food, new way of eating and cleansing, It will always be a choice coming from you and we will not ask you to follow a particular path.
We will provide you 3 meals a day of healthy local food at our Green Garden Eco Warung, located at the same place than the shala. You will have the choice between a vegan, a vegetarian and a meat option.
For your stay with us, we offer you different options to suits all budget:
Yoga Bliss Private Deluxe Bungalows: offers a private terrace, a private bathroom with hot water, air conditioning, a mosquito net, WIFI, a fridge, a kettle and an umbrella. That is our students preferred choice! We only have 5 bungalows at the moment so make sure to reserve your spot in advance.
Partner Guesthouse: We usually book rooms at Nyoman Guesthouse which is located just 5 minutes walk from Yoga Bliss and offers nice room with double large bed or twin bed for the shared room (AC/FAN depending of your choice), private bathroom and WIFI. We might have to change guesthouse from time to time but will always maintain the same standards.
We reinvest 6% of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training into various projects, as Trash Hero Lembongan for example, supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan.
Yoga Bliss Private Deluxe Bungalows
29.000.000 IDR all included
27.000.000 IDR all included in Private AC Room
26.000.000 IDR all included in Private FAN Room
25.000.000 IDR all included in Shared AC Room
Contact us for early bird and last minute discount at firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend you to already have a 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Certification to take the most of this course.
If you are interested and would like to take a step forward and sign up with us for this 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course, contact us at email@example.com